The Event, The Event,

i havent seen a flash like this before

its definitely different. i loved it mang, good music, nice detailed animation and an interesting idea behindd it al. i dunno if you could improve much of it except maybe make it a more simple idea so other viewers dont run the risk of gettin too confused lol. other thn tht its pretty dam good

Mechabloby responds:

Well, I believe the concept behind this animation is fairly simple already (and I have sort of explained it in the author's commentary section), but thanks for the review - it's always interesting to see what people write. :]

It's Christmas Omgomgomg It's Christmas Omgomgomg

more mech genius

i rmember working with you on those soundboards back in 2005. good times and now, you've really changed and improved. your humour is totally different and great. nice clear voice acting, clear and simple (which is a good thing) graphics and as i said before, great humour.

make more or whatever. 10/10

Ah, me too. Those were shite. :P

B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

long time no see

im startin to use my account again so here i am using it. I found this to be very random which is great. i love this type of flash and i think we dont get enough ofthem in the portal.

the animation was bad but its meant to be like that i guess. this flash is pure genius

Mechabloby responds:

Fucking hell. Not seen you use your account in fucking ages! D:<

[SB] Professor Frink [SB] Professor Frink

Well all you've done is soundboards...

hey aren't bad. And you are supplying alot for the collections. :P

Good, may need a bit more but good. :)

FattyWhale responds:

I only do soundboards because I suck at flash

shoddy actionscript tut! shoddy actionscript tut!

totally helped!

Working on a game now, thanks for the codes and stuff! :D